Monday, January 27, 2014

Low Cost Rainbow Loom Storage

Hey there Rainbow Loomers!  If you or your child is like my daughter then you have Rainbow Loom bands everywhere and the more colors the better!  I had been in search of a way to store her all her stuff without spending an arm and a leg!  Those boxes with dividers they sell are great......but you could quickly go broke getting a few to store and separate all those bands!  Amber and I were out shopping one day and we put together what we think is a great and affordable way to store all the bands, loom and hook!!  The best part is that it didn't break the bank.  Our daughters love it!!  This cost us about $15 to put together.  All you need are:
A couple of seed starter containers.  (We found ours at the dollar store for a $1 a piece)

And 1 file box (I found mine at Walmart for $8.95)


Then we separated colors into the compartments.  My daughter likes each color to have its own spot lol.  Then when we were done separating them out, I stacked each container into the other one.  I know that the downside to this is that there is no actual lid, but I use and empty one to stack on the top.  Since these slide so nicely into each other, the empty one on top acts like a lid.  Then we put the stack into the file box and the loom fit nicely next to the stack.  The tools fit very nicely in the lid pocket on top!  The beauty of this too is that I can easily get more seed starter containers to expand if she needs more pockets for more bands!





Voila!  You have a great storage set up for everything Rainbow Loom!  :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment